|Whether you are a seller or buyer within the mining industry, Mid-America has years of industry and transactional experience necessary to achieve your objective and maximize value:
Mid-America has a proven track record of facilitating the sale, acquisition and merger of mining companies, quarries, mines and mineral properties.
- Extensive Transaction Experience – The firm’s M&A engagements total nearly $500 Million. Individual transactions ranged from $5 to $75 Million.
- 90 Percent Success Rate – Mid-America has successfully closed 90 percent of its Sell-Side Engagements (Seller Representations)
Mid-America’s team has a 40-year track record of facilitating transactions and valuing assets within the industry.
- Mr. Nowobilski, firm’s president, has participated in transactions collectively valued at more than $1.0 billion since 1990. Prior to joining Mid-America, he directed domestic and international merger & acquisition activities as vice president with Zeigler Coal Holding Company, a publicly traded $900 million revenue company. Mr. Nowobilski directs Mid-America’s Merger & Acquisition Engagements.
Mid-America’s former clients speak to our qualifications and experience:
- “I wanted to put in writing how much I appreciated everything you did to help us sell the business. I am convinced beyond any doubt you increased our sale price by many millions.”
Terry W. Smith, President & Owner, Rock Industries, Inc.
- “I want to thank Mid-America for completing not just one but two successful transactions on our behalf. I believe these important transactions would not have occurred without your experience and the creativity you brought to the table.”
Scott Janssen, CEO, Daanen & Janssen, Inc
- “At our initial meeting you laid out a sales process … Mid-America’s process delivered as represented. We received an excellent sales price, favorable terms, and very importantly, confidentiality was maintained until just before closing.”
Tommy McIntosh, President & Owner, McIntosh Construction.
- “Linking my companies with McIntosh Construction and McAsphalt as a package resulted in a significant price premium… You showed outstanding creativity in putting the package together and guiding both owners through closing.”
Jerry Winn, President & Owner, Winn Materials